JIM GAFFIGAN CINCO
Comedy Dynamics tasked The Syndicate to promote the release of and encourage downloads of Jim Gaffigan’s newest album Cinco.
Developed and executed a cross-platform, integrated marketing campaign, activating in key locations to target key comedy influencers and fans.
- Coordinated a two-fold outdoor advertising campaign:
- 20+ locations of wildpostings in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York City
- 2 billboards in Los Angeles and 1 in New York City
- Deployed an extensive grassroots marketing campaign at like-minded events across 9 major comedy markets
- Marketing representatives distributed Cinco-branded download cards at comedy events in NY, CA, IL, PA. NJ, MN, AZ, MI and DC
- Leveraged relationships with podcast personalities to secure air checks on5 comedic shows: Tom Arnold, The Podfathers, My Two Cents with Bill Engvall, Jay Mohr Stories and The Adam & Drew Show
- Launched a digital advertising campaign across The Laugh Network and Fusion Media Group sites (AV Club, The Onion, Clickhole and Jezebel)
- 1.2 Million impressions served across Fusion Media Group sites
- 263,409+ weekly impressions served in New York City
- 25,000+ impressions served across The Laugh Network sites
- 7,500 branded download cards distributed across 10+ related comedy events