HBO CRASHING LIVE
HBO tasked The Syndicate with creating a fan event for the season two premiere of their show, Crashing, starring Pete Holmes and produced by Judd Apatow. Their goal was to give fans a free live comedy experience featuring comedians appearing on the show.
The Syndicate produced a live comedy show at Gotham Comedy Club in New York City, a club prominently featured in season two of the show, as well as the following:
- Event space decorated with Crashing-branded backdrop, coasters, table tents, video screens and pens.
- A pre-show cocktail hour in a relaxed atmosphere with HBO providing food and drink.
- A social moment for fans to have their photo taken as they re-create Crashing season two Key Art featuring Pete Holmes.
- Crashing-branded promotional items included beer koozies, bottle openers, enamel pins were distributed to fans.
- A limited-edition poster was designed by Comedy Artwork and autographed by comedians on the lineup and handed out at the end of the night.
- Leveraged Syndicate relationships to curate a guest list of comedy fans, managers, and industry executives.
- Show sold out to the public in approximately 45 minutes
- 400+ initial RSVPS
- 250 attendees which filled the venue to capacity
- 60+ social moment photos taken during cocktail hour
- 8,500+ social engagements