HBO Room 104
HBO tasked The Syndicate with creating a buzzworthy event for their new show, Room 104, the Duplass brother’s anthology. Their goal was to familiarize consumers and influencers with the show in a fun and interactive atmosphere.
The Syndicate produced an exclusive interactive viewing party on the roof of an LA hotel, with a fully constructed replica of the Room 104 set.
- The event was held on the rooftop of the famous Standard Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles and featured:
- A hotel bedroom set-up for photo-ops and attendee interaction
- Catered buffet and full bar, guests were served by bar staff dressed as “housekeeping”
- “Toiletry" tote bags as unique giveaways that included robes, slippers, soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Leveraged Syndicate relationships to curate a guest list of influential artists, agents, managers and music industry executives
- Leveraged radio and media relationships to give away passes to fans through contests at KCRW/Los Angeles and the LA Weekly
150+ attendees which filled the venue to capacity
Artists and Influencer attendees included Jenny Lewis, members of A Perfect Circle and JR JR Brian Dales (The Summer Set) and Big Brother cast members