Herr's Sampling Campaign
Herr’s approached The Syndicate to help increase brand affinity + raise awareness for their new products, including Herr's Pub Style Thins Sourdough Pretzels and Herr's Old Bay Potato Chips. Herr’s aimed to incorporate a unique marketing campaign with their seasonal aerial advertising to reach families within their primary sales region.
- Developed and executed a product sampling campaign, activating key trendsetters and influencers through grassroots marketing initiatives.
- Identified 11 family-oriented beaches in New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland as targets for the product sampling campaign
- Deployed seven-week product sampling campaign across the East Coast, targeting 6 markets per weekend
- Activated street marketing representatives as Herr’s brand ambassadors to vocally promote the brand and distribute product samples along beaches and boardwalks
- Engaged and educated existing fans of the brand about the new products, while expanding the audience of Herr’s to other consumers across the East Coast
- 30 total markets reached over 7 weeks
- ~45,000 bags of product distributed
- ~135,000 mouths fed as a result of the sampling campaign
- ~1,755,000 individual chips/pretzels distributed
- ~450,000+ impressions for Herr’s