HOUSE OF CREATIVES 2017
House of Creatives Music Festival tasked The Syndicate for a second year to grow their digital footprint, further develop their core audience and increase festival familiarity from 2016 to 2017.
Built and executed a full-scale marketing campaign that highly engaged the 18-34 demographic.
- Launched an extensive social advertising campaign
- Created a series of diverse ad campaigns, appealing to multiple types of fans
- Used Facebook’s various ad offerings
- Highly targeted impressions and engagements in the Miami area
- Leveraged The Syndicate’s relationships to create a sizable media package including: Genius, Consequence of Sound, Bandsintown, Miami New Times (print + digital), South Florida Music Mag and spots featured on local college/commercial radio stations
- Coordinated Out-of-Home traditional media with 30+ lamppost banners across Miami in the 4 weeks leading up to the festival
- Activated street marketing representatives to distribute promotional materials
- Handed out postcards and sunscreen packets at 12 like-minded music events
- Created displays at 100+ retail and lifestyle locations in 3 key Florida cities
- Doubled the festival attendance from 2016 to 2017
- 5.6 Million total impressions across all marketing efforts
- 100K radio impressions within local markets
- 22K branded promotional materials distributed throughout grassroots marketing campaigns