truTV New York Comic Con
truTV partnered with The Syndicate to create a year-long experiential comedy festival plan. New York Comic Con 2015 was the first focus. We were to create a full-scale production, marketing, and press plan for NYCC, the largest ”con” in the US. We executed a comic con panel for The Impractical Jokers, the most popular show on cable TV.
- The Syndicate and it’s properties (The Laugh Button/The Laugh Network) created an integrated marketing plan, utilizing experiential marketing, an immersive street team, and advertising packages, building a comprehensive campaign promoting the panel.
- We leveraged our relationships to maximize sponsorship packages.
- NYCC official advertising including two 10’x 30’ banners inside of Javits.
- Full page NYCC Guide ad, 1:00 video ad featured inside.
- Surrounding Javits & social media mentions.
- Official NYCC Panel that exceeded the 550 capacity hours prior to Impractical Jokers panel.
- Activated 20 brand ambassadors to distribute over 10,000 promotional materials to attendees inside Javits.
- 1.3MM+ digital impressions from Banner Ad Remarketing, Site Skins, and Dedicated Email Blasts.