Join Our Team
Graphic Design Intern
Location Weehawken, NJ
The Syndicate is currently seeking qualified graphic design students to join our competitive internship program. The Digital Design Intern will work side by side with staff members across various departments and will take the lead with the brainstorming, strategy and execution of the company’s graphic design and marketing needs. This internship offers experience in a professional workplace and will equip the student with exceptional, original pieces to add to their portfolio. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is passionate about the digital space and wants to apply their knowledge to the entertainment marketing realm.
- Must be enrolled in college and able to receive credit for internship hours
- Able to commit to being in the office 2-3 days per week
- A passion for music, comedy, entertainment, and pop culture is paramount
- Working knowledge of current social media platforms
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Superior attention to detail and capable of working on multiple design projects at a given time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Marketing Representative
The Syndicate is accepting applications for paid marketing representatives around the country. Projects will include promoting music, comedy, television and film and exciting brands. As a marketing representative, you’ll be paid to help get the word out by distributing promotional material at stores, concerts and other events.
Applicants must be professional and reliable and most importantly have a deep passion for music, entertainment and pop culture.