The Syndicate is seeking an Office Manager who is enthusiastic and highly self-motivated to support operations in our Weehawken, New Jersey, office. This is a great opportunity for someone who has an exemplary work ethic and is looking to be an integral part of a dynamic team. The Syndicate has a 15-year track record as a very successful entertainment marketing agency, with an impeccable reputation for customer service. We are growing our team with people who are excited by our company’s culture and share our vision to move it forward. Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must for this position. You must have a keen ability to multitask and not be afraid to dig in and get your hands dirty.
- Provide general office support and handle the changing needs of the staff
- Recruit, train and manage candidates for our long-standing internship program
- Manage equipment procurement and maintenance
- Greet guests and deliveries
- Coordinate mailings
- Maintain inventory and order supplies
- Organize and book travel
- Bachelors Degree of equivalent experience relative to the position
- A strong interest in music, entertainment and pop culture
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet and social media savvy
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional and charismatic
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding environment
- Flexibility to handle just about anything
About The Syndicate: http://www.thesyn.com/who-we-are
The position will begin as full-time hourly, with the opportunity for advancement to full-time salary.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.