MUSIC TASTES GOOD 2017
Music Tastes Good looked to The Syndicate to build a digital marketing strategy, developing the festival’s target audience, voice, and persona, while executing a digital marketing campaign to increase the festival’s social media footprint and general festival awareness.
Created and executed a unique social media and digital advertising strategy that drove impressions and increased engagement for the festival.
- Aided in establishing a social footprint across Facebook, Instagram and Spotify
- Engaged 30 target audiences within key markets and interests
- Defined the voice and POV for cross-platform advertisements
- Deployed a remarketing campaign to re-engage potential attendees who showed initial interest
- Leveraged The Syndicate’s relationship with media outlet The Infatuation to create and facilitate an extensive digital media package
- Managed on-site social strategy, created captivating content and extended the festival’s cross-platform footprint
- 3.70 Million total impressions across social and digital advertising
- 2.53 Million unique fans reached from the Long Beach, Los Angeles and San Diego area
- 135,000+ interactions across social platforms
- 10k+ engagements across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram during festival weekend