JACK REACHER: NIGHT SCHOOL
Penguin Random House engaged The Syndicate to create awareness for new novel Jack Reacher: Night School the day after its release. In collaboration with Brooklyn Roasting Company, Penguin Random House and The Syndicate aimed to create a buzz-worthy stunt around Election Day 2016.
The Syndicate Partnered with Penguin Random House and Brooklyn Roasting Company to execute a grassroots marketing stunt in New York City on November 8, 2016.
- Identified three high-traffic polling stations as targets for the grassroots marketing campaign
- Activated street marketing representatives as Night School brand ambassadors to vocally promote the release by distributing free cups of Brooklyn Roasting Company coffee
- Engaged and educated fans of the Jack Reacher series about the release, while expanding the audience to others in the area
- Thousands of voters engaged with the campaign
- Over 1,500 cups of coffee poured over the course of the campaign
- 3 polling stations in New York City targeted
- Standout participants included author Lee Child and comedian Amy Schumer