Top 10 Albums:
1. Gogol Bordello – Super Taranta
2. The Gaslight Anthem – Sink Or Swim
3. Against Me! – New Wave
4. Bruce Springsteen – Magic
5. Jose Gonzalez – In Our Nature
6. Modest Mouse – We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank
7. Balkan Beat Box – Nu Med
8. World/Inferno Friendship Society – Addicted To Bad Ideas
9. Tegan & Sara – The Con
10. State Radio – Year Of The Crow
Gogol Bordello rocked 2007 because.
This album is way cooler than the Iowa Caucus and, in my opinion, Gogol Bordello is the best live band touring right now. However it took me some time to get into this one and wasn’t until I picked the CD back up in August or September that I really fell in love with it.
Favorite thing of the year: Over Labor Day weekend I nearly cut my thumb off in a bizarre accident involving a pocketknife, a tiny frog, a young French family, a furious redneck and his Hummer and a horse farm. This was definitely not one of favorite things. Wait…I think I misunderstood the question…
What did you wish you did more of in 2007: I wish I could have traveled more in 2007. It’s a pretty typical/boring answer but true nonetheless.
What are you looking forward to in 2008: Getting awesome.