Panic! At The Disco - Pray For The Wicked
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and AEG, in conjunction with Crush Management, approached The Syndicate to execute a buzzworthy marketing campaign for Panic! At The Disco.
Organized and executed an experiential marketing campaign, centered around secretive underplay shows that created awareness for upcoming Panic! At The Disco announcements.
- As a part of the secret underplay tour, marketing representatives were directed to:
- Dress in nun costumes to complement the new album, Pray For The Wicked and remain in character for the duration of the campaign
- Target the exiting crowd of each show and distribute branded postcards to hint at the next show location
- Create excitement for Panic! At The Disco fans by posing for photos in costume
- 4,800+ postcards distributed to Panic! At The Disco fans
- 200+ social posts and shares across Instagram, Reddit, YouTube and Twitter during the promotion
- 12 marketing representatives activated in 6 major markets
- Media coverage from 6+ publications including Alternative Press, Upset Magazine, Rock Sound and various local publications