The Syndicate was hired to raise awareness for the new FX comedy SEX&DRUGS&ROCK&ROLL. A new comedy series from Denis Leary and his creative team behind Rescue Me and Maron. The goal was to target both comedy and rock fans in the key male demographic of ages 18-49 for the premiere episode of the show. For a two week period across both BBN and TLN verticals we deployed a media campaign that included standard and rich media.
Campaign Highlights Included:
- Delivered 3 million banner ad impressions total. With 500,000 delivered on Blastbeat Network’s 11 publishers and 1.5 million delivered on The Laugh Network’s 19 publishers/affiliates.
- Deployed site skins on 4 top BBN (Metal Sucks, Metal Injection, Metal Insider, and The PRP) and TLN publishers (The Laugh Button, The Comic’s Comic, and Laughspin.)
- Included 6 Live reads on The Laugh Button, Metal Injection, and Metal Sucks Podcasts.
- Delivered messaging in both The Laugh Button and Metal Insider email newsletters
- Roadblocked banner ads with sponsored posts delivery
Premiere episode sets ratings record for FX Networks:
- Biggest Live + 3 days ratings in FX Network’s history
- 867,000 viewers tuned in live watch the premiere episode
- Live + 3 days jump 57% bringing total to 1.36 million viewers
- 710,000 viewers in the 18-49 demographic
- Show renewed for Season 2