The Syndicate was hired to raise awareness for the new FX comedy 'SEX&DRUGS&ROCK&ROLL', a new comedy series from Denis Leary and his creative team behind 'Rescue Me' and 'Maron'.
- Target both comedy and rock fans in the key male demographic of ages 18-49 for the premiere episode of the show.
- For a two week period across both BBN and TLN verticals we deployed a media campaign that included standard and rich media.
- Included 6 Live reads on The Laugh Button, Metal Injection, and Metal Sucks Podcasts.
- Deployed site skins on 4 top BBN (Metal Sucks, Metal Injection, Metal Insider, and The PRP) and TLN publishers (The Laugh Button, The Comic’s Comic, and Laughspin.)
- Delivered messaging in both The Laugh Button and Metal Insider email newsletters
- Roadblocked banner ads with sponsored posts delivery
- Delivered 3 million banner ad impressions total. With 500,000 delivered on Blastbeat Network’s 11 publishers and 1.5 million delivered on The Laugh Network’s 19 publishers/affiliates.
- Premiere episode set ratings record for FX Networks
- Biggest Live + 3 days ratings in FX Network’s history
- 867,000 viewers tuned in live watch the premiere episode
- Live + 3 days jump 57% bringing total to 1.36 million viewers
- 710,000 viewers in the 18-49 demographic
- Show renewed for Season 2