Street Fight Summit
Street Fight Magazine - a leading publication in the hyperlocal marketing and tech space - approached The Syndicate for the 4th year in a row to produce their annual Street Fight Summit in New York City. One of a series of summits they host throughout the year, the flagship New York City event takes place each fall and is attended by 350+ industry leaders.
Since 2011, The Syndicate has been the driving force behind the Street Fight Summit, attracting leaders from the tech space and beyond, including executives from Buzzfeed, Yahoo, Google, and Facebook.
Campaign Highlights Included:
- Secured the venue
- Negotiated all third party contracts and budgets
- Managed all event details, including printing, shipping, sponsor support, set-up and break-down
- Hired and negotiated all A/V needs leasing up to the event and day-of
- Organized Event Catering
- Provided support for notable speakers and panelists, including Howard Lerman of YEXT and Senator Chuck Schumer
- Supplied Event Staffing
- Liaised among venue staff, Street Fight executives, guests and support staff throughout the duration of the event