truTV at New York Comic Con
truTV partnered with The Syndicate to create an experiential activation at New York Comic Con (NYCC). truTV tasked The Syndicate with producing two official NYCC panels, creating awareness for the Impractical Jokers Foolproof Plan-el and for new show Jon Glaser Loves Gear.
The Syndicate successfully created a full-scale production, marketing and press plan for truTV at NYCC.
- Produced two official NYCC panels, including securing 60+ official NYCC badges and access, procuring security and talent handling, coordinating catering and executing on-site A/V
- Secured NYCC official advertising, including two page spread ads in official NYCC show guide, two 10’ x 30’ print banners inside Javits Center lobby, e-newsletter inclusions, social media posts and panel highlight in official NYCC mobile app
- Executed integrated digital media campaign with Syndicate properties The Laugh Button and The Laugh Network, including Banner Ad Remarketing, Site Skins and Dedicated Email Blasts
- Activated 13 brand ambassadors to distribute thousands of truTV postcards, Impractical Jokers trading cards and lip balms and Jon Glaser Loves Gear massage balls to NYCC attendees inside Javits Center
- 2,400 fans attended the Impractical Jokers Foolproof Plan-el (seated capacity = 2,200)
- 250 fans attended the Jon Glaser Loves Gear panel
- 26,000+ Impractical Jokers + Jon Glaser Loves Gear promotional materials distributed
- 400 truTV sponsored NYCC staff t-shirts worn over all 4 days
- 1.1MM+ digital impressions from The Laugh Button/The Laugh Network media package
- 1.4MM+ digital impressions from NYCC’s social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)