WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Syndicate is seeking knowledgeable and passionate students to join our dynamic internship program. Marketing interns will get an in-depth look at full-scale integrated campaigns and strategies and how to implement them into both the digital and physical space. This position includes, but is not limited to:
- Social media strategy, analytics, and community management
- Coordinating street marketing projects
- Developing marketing client reports
- Copywriting for social media and marketing initiatives
- Market, trend, & influencer research
- Social media scheduling and posting
- Developing pitch decks for potential clients
- And more!
Based on your unique interests and learning goals, we will match you with marketing managers & coordinators to work closely with their clients and expand your knowledge within the entertainment landscape.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Candidates who live and breathe passion for music, comedy, entertainment, lifestyle trends, and pop-culture
- Finger on the pulse of current social media platforms and trends (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; strong design skills are a plus
- A self-motivated self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Google Suite & content creation platform of choice (Canva, Photoshop, etc.)
- Must be enrolled in a matriculated program, in pursuit of a degree at an accredited institution
- Must be able to earn college credit
- Must be able to commit to working remotely, on a hybrid schedule, or in-office from 10am-6pm, 2-5 days per week (exceptions offered on a case-by-case basis due to class schedules)
Interested applicants should send their resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Marketing Internship Application - Your Name Here".